This bag comes with everything myself and other survivors found essential to equip oneself for the battle ahead.
I found it was extremely helpful to have 1 big bag with lots of pockets to carry all of my things for the 4 months I was undergoing chemo. I needed to have my notebook, my waterbottle, my handirecord and queasy drops with me all the time. On a Chemo day I added my fleece throw and my craft projects and ipod.
Standard Victory Kit includes;
- Totebag includes; adjustable strap, key fob, 4 outside pockets for holding your cell phone, water bottle,pens, business cards, and handirecord. Large interior compartment also includes a zippered pocket for valuables. Totebag measures 14-1/2" w x 13 1/2" h with a 4" gusset
- Fleece Pillowcase (fits any standard bed pillow) Select any standard color, just let us know at checkout in the special notes section.
- Waterbottle - BPA free plastic with a large screw top for easy drinking (While undergoing Chemotherapy you have to drink lots of water everyday)
- Handirecord with a calendar insert- an easy organized way to keep your medical history, current medications, doctors' info, allergies, test results and doctors appointments all in one place
Ultimate Victory Kit includes all of the above plus the following;
- Fleece throw, 50" x 60" Color: Purple (for chilly treatment rooms and naps on the couch)
- Sleeping Cap, 1 size fits most. Select any standard color, just let us know at checkout in the special notes section.
- Cooling Bandana (for those hot flashes caused by chemo)
- Queasy Drops, 21 pieces- assorted flavors (for the nausea)