These are 2 books I highly recommend. If you have limited time, energy and money to invest in reading right now- these are the 2 books that are worth your limited resources. One is the essential cookbook for cancer patients, survivors and the rest of us who want to prevent cancer. And “Anticancer, A New Way of Life” by Dr. David Servan-Schreiber, this will help you navigate your life and eat well. It also goes a long way to explaining why there is such a spike in cancer diagnosis in the last 30 years. Both of these books are so thoroughly researched and thought out- every patient and their families should be reading these books!
- Anticancer, A New Way of Life, New Edition
- The Cancer-Fighting Kitchen: Nourishing, Big-Flavor Recipes for Cancer Treatment and Recovery
Additional Recommended Books
- The Swiss Secret to Optimal Health: Dr. Rau’s Diet for Whole Body Healing My friend Chopper swears by this book- and he is living well and a stage 4 warrior! So if anyone knows how to stay alive and well- it’s Chopper!
- One Bite at a Time, Revised: Nourishing Recipes for Cancer Survivors and Their Friends Another great cookbook by Rebecca Katz
- Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark, and Live Like You Mean It! (Maybe more for the time when your done with initial treatment)
- Crazy Sexy Kitchen: 150 Plant-Empowered Recipes to Ignite a Mouthwatering Revolution
Breast Cancer Books